DISNEY 2008!
We had a great time in Orlando and got great tans! Paul and I flew down while the kids went with the rest of the band on the coaches. Since we got there MUCH earlier than they did, we took a day on the golf course at Osprey Ridge - so gorgeous.
Then we went to Bongos for dinner - YUM!

Mandy sang at Epcot in the Choir - she even was featured in a solo for the first song (Medley from Sister Act, she sang "I Will Follow Him")! I have her part on video, just trying to figure out how to post it here so you can all hear it. Give me some time on that. :)
Then the marching band got to lead the Dreams Come True! Parade through Magic Kingdom.
Paul and I got a kick on how Andrew was always with a harem of girls. They even joined us for lunch one day. Cinderella and all!
Certainly a memorable trip!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home