Young-Conkey Clan

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Band & Theatre Candids

Just thought I would share a couple of great candids of the kids from some of their activities. I got a new toy, which includes a scanner so I was able to scan some photos that I have been given and share with you all. Two really nice shots from Marching Band this season and two from High School Musical which closed this weekend with sold out shows! They were both phenomenal and Andrew was called a young "Tom Cruise" with the screaming girls to match. Enjoy!!

Notice there are FOUR mallets!

She hates this shot - but I love it . . .

This was one of the ad shots with his 'romantic interest' in the show

Yep, she was cast as the overdramatic thespian (seen Center Stage). Shocking . . .

1 Comments:

  • I LOVE the shot of Mandy with the instrument, too!!!...art-sy...And Andrew, a Young Tom Cruise?...oh my, Trish, have you taught him about the 'birds and the bees'?...hee-hee

    By Blogger Marie & Norman, At 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home