Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful day full of family and love! We went to the Mohegan Sun casino (which is really beautiful) for a very nice Christmas Eve dinner then spent Christmas Day at the house in our PJs eating, listening to Christmas music, opening presents and watching a ton of Christmas movies. Very quiet but nice! Thought I would share a couple candid shots of the kids... Amazing I got them to act like they like each other!
These were funny little "cube people" that interact when you put them together - at least it gets the kids to do something together!
I hope I can always bring this look to their faces on Christmas. Mandy is getting a Broadway weekend - I believe this was her response to the "Rent" tickets.
Andrew spent a good deal of time with his new toy - even in his new running clothes
Thank you to Grandma Beryl for the taste of home! First brick of cheese almost gone and a tub of jam down. Makes us miss you even more . . .Love to you all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home