Long overdue
Ok, so I lost the password to get into this site, and then the digital camera was broken . . . and then life just got crazy. SO MUCH happening! In short, sorry I've been remiss in keeping this up-to-date. YES, we are still alive out here!
Amanda just finished a 6-person drama called "What I Did Last Summer". She was one of three teens in it, playing a lead female who had her first onscreen kiss! She did fantastic and was fun to watch. I have it on DVD for those interested! Now she is starting Tech Week with Andrew for "Into the Woods" which opens Thursday night. Can't wait! I took this photo on St. Patricks Day because I was trying out the new digital camera and do want you to notice what is behind her in the window. Yes, we had some last minute snowstorms that reminded us that we really do live in New England, despite the lack of snow we were so getting used to!

Andrew is doing great in school and just started the Track season, which he is quite excited about and has been training for. He actually gets up early and runs. He can't be related to Mandy and I. He and I have also started a new hobby of bowling a couple nights a week, which has been really fun. We even bought our own bowling shoes so we are really cool and hip now! Ok, maybe not, but don't tell him that . . .
ME? Well, I started a new job (still with Frito Lay - just WAY more responsibility). It is a bit less travel, which is good. I also got my very first brand-new car. I drove it off the showroom floor with 2.5 miles on it and had to peel stickers off of it! Very exciting for me . . . LOVE IT!

Other than that, we are anxiously awaiting SPRING BREAK IN OREGON! Very much looking forward to the tastes and sites of home, including family and friends! Hope to see some of you there!
~T n Kids
Amanda just finished a 6-person drama called "What I Did Last Summer". She was one of three teens in it, playing a lead female who had her first onscreen kiss! She did fantastic and was fun to watch. I have it on DVD for those interested! Now she is starting Tech Week with Andrew for "Into the Woods" which opens Thursday night. Can't wait! I took this photo on St. Patricks Day because I was trying out the new digital camera and do want you to notice what is behind her in the window. Yes, we had some last minute snowstorms that reminded us that we really do live in New England, despite the lack of snow we were so getting used to!

Andrew is doing great in school and just started the Track season, which he is quite excited about and has been training for. He actually gets up early and runs. He can't be related to Mandy and I. He and I have also started a new hobby of bowling a couple nights a week, which has been really fun. We even bought our own bowling shoes so we are really cool and hip now! Ok, maybe not, but don't tell him that . . .
ME? Well, I started a new job (still with Frito Lay - just WAY more responsibility). It is a bit less travel, which is good. I also got my very first brand-new car. I drove it off the showroom floor with 2.5 miles on it and had to peel stickers off of it! Very exciting for me . . . LOVE IT!

Other than that, we are anxiously awaiting SPRING BREAK IN OREGON! Very much looking forward to the tastes and sites of home, including family and friends! Hope to see some of you there!
~T n Kids

1 Comments:
GREAT PIC's! The kids are really not "kids" any more are they?!
Love the new car too! That is so AWESOME! Your just movin on up each and every year.
With the kids and your work and on and on...You should be very proud!
Smiling on the West!
By
BS Family, At
2:49 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home