Young-Conkey Clan

Sunday, August 06, 2006

She's wearing a what???

Ok, so when Mandy came home from her latest show's rehearsal and told me what she needed for her costume I had to swallow my shock. My baby girl was supposed to wear heels, fishnet stockings and a corset??? What happened to the days of Disney shows??? I guess they enter high school and everything changes!

Mandy just closed her last show tonight in Cabaret, a really powerful show that actually made me cry due to the true drama of it. Take a deep breath and enjoy a couple candids I took back stage... yes, she's not such a little girl anymore!




Oh, and here's the kicker - the sweet gal sitting here on her lap is her pal Katie, who is also now the girl my son is dating. Ah, life with teenagers... here we go!

1 Comments:

  • WOW...She looks GREAT!
    And looks like she is/was having a blast!

    Growing up fast for sure...they probably love it no matter how hard it is on us.
    Tina

    By Blogger BS Family, At 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home