High School has begun!


Yep, they are both in high school now. Can you say, Hallelujah!? ;p
I was teasing Andrew that his hair will soon be longer than Mandy's, as she just got hers cut into a cute little bob. I thought I'd share their quick headshots I took in the kitchen. Yes, I'll take some better photos this week . . .
Andrew is loving not being the "lower class" as Mandy now steps into that role and all it has to hold with it. Her eyes were pretty big at orientation as she looked for her classrooms and realized that all of the grades are mixed up. Yep, she has different ages in her classes and by her locker. Pretty fun! She is learning French and is in the Women's Choir - the elite choir at school.
Both are enjoying Marching Band and Andrew has started practicing for Cross Country this week. He has been pretty sore - spending some good time in the hot tub for those legs. He feels pretty good about his chances to compete this year. I'll take photos soon and share their events with you as we head into a BUSY fall!

2 Comments:
I love the two photos!
Glad you put them up so we can all see their smiling eyes with just a click away!
Good luck in school you two! Think of you each and every day.
Tina
By
BS Family, At
10:50 AM
Hey guys!!! Miss you and wish you could come to Oregon again soon. Sarah and Kyle are doing well. Sarah's enjoying her last year of high school. Kyle trys to keep his distance from her.
Love,
Aunt Julie
By
Hale Household, At
10:28 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home