Six Flags!
After I came back from London, the kids and Paul were a bit stir-crazy from being together and a boring day at home on summer break didn't sound entertaining at all. I decided to play hookey from work and took the four of them to Six Flags so Paul could have a day to focus on work in a quiet house. We had a blast! Granted, it was hotter than Hades and there were some crowds, but that didn't stop us from riding coasters and being generally silly. Ok, Andrew takes up the lion's share of crazy antics, but we often joined him. Share in the merriment below:
(Oh, and this is Carol (age 11) and Kathryn (age 13), Paul's girls)

Their chosen "Super Hero Poses":

Mandy and I chose not to ride this one:

And he came so close . . .

They all decided to attempt this pose with the Starburst sign - I'll let you determine the winner!

Isn't he special?:


Of course I made them wear their hats to KFC after the park - I thought it improved their looks!

Gotta love summer days!!
~T
(Oh, and this is Carol (age 11) and Kathryn (age 13), Paul's girls)

Their chosen "Super Hero Poses":

Mandy and I chose not to ride this one:

And he came so close . . .

They all decided to attempt this pose with the Starburst sign - I'll let you determine the winner!

Isn't he special?:


Of course I made them wear their hats to KFC after the park - I thought it improved their looks!

Gotta love summer days!!
~T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home