Young-Conkey Clan

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Senior Portraits

Andrew's Senior portraits came in - now you can see why I got all misty-eyed when in the studio trying to decide which captured my son the best. Of course, there is one shot here that doesn't necessarily give the details of his face, but certainly his attitude and personality shine through - can you figure out which one that is? :)

SO - we'll make this interactive. Tell me which you like the best, and you just might get that in your Graduation Announcement! Then after a few votes, I'll tell you which made me break down and cry and which one Mandy loves best. Obviously, Andrew loves the one mentioned in the paragraph above as it is him in his element. For the record, I bought all of the photos and had them framed in a group frame. I couldn't decide . . . BUT, the one that made me cry is the biggest in the frame.

Enjoy!











2 Comments:

  • Well #4 is so Andrew! I LOVE IT!
    #1 reminds me of some new musician cd cover with #5 as the inside fold.
    # 2 I like best.

    OH MY GOODNESS! I love them all! I can understand why you have copies of them all!

    By Blogger BS Family, At 5:36 PM  

  • Love the rock star photos...but think (as a g'ma speaking) I like the letterman jacket photo the best...good smile...and a reminder of high school memories...

    By Blogger Marie & Norman, At 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home